Friday, May 2, 2008

Websites and Weekends

Originally written 1/29/08

So, since my last post my parents came one weekend, we went to a Texas Tech women's basketball game, and lots of other fun things! I need to get the pictures off of my camera and on my computer, and am being lazy at the moment! ha!

Zane's store also opened yesterday, (I'll count that as an event on a weekend since we spent all weekend up here preparing...) so part of the laziness comes from sheer exhaustion from being up here and helping him for 12 hours a day for the past week. I also have pictures of the store opening day.

For today, I just wanted to announce that my new site launched last week, so it is no longer ghetto-looking! Yay!! It actually looks really nice, so everyone should go check it out at www.photomomentintime.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment