Friday, May 2, 2008

More Photoshop Fun

Originally written 2/8/08

I have seen a few pictures like this before, and I thought that I would try it. I like the one of Kaylin with the weathered looking cracks over it the best. Place a comment with your vote of which one you like better!!

I got this look by using my photo of Kaylin, and then also using my photo of some old, weathered wood. I placed the wood on top of Kaylin's picture in photoshop, and set the opacity to 65%. I then adjusted some of the color on the picture so that her face didn't really have the picture over it so that her face still really stands out.



In this second photo, I used my photo of Zane, and also one of a pebbled concrete. I used the same steps, but for some reason was unable to clear up the texture on his face, so in my opinion, it didn't really turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment