Friday, May 2, 2008

A Moment in Time Photography

Originally written 1/2/08

For those that don't know yet, I have decided to start a photography business. It is called A Moment in Time Photography! I have always loved to take pictures, and figured that I may as well get paid for it! So, I got my business name certificate, opened a business checking, and am on my way! I also bought the domain name www.photomomentintime.com . It just has my logo up at the moment until I can build it and make it how I want it before showing it to the public!

To kick off this business in Lubbock, I offered to take several friends pictures for free with a free print or two to build up my portfolio and have some advertising pictures. Today I took pictures of the Luft family who are having baby number two! Zane knew Kristen (Stain) and Garrett at Golf Course Road Church of Christ in Midland, and now we are lucky enough to go to church with them in Lubbock! Kristin is either in labor right now or scheduled for a c-section tomorrow, so we really got these pics at the last available moment! Here are a few of my favorites.





Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment