Friday, May 2, 2008

Sarah's Bridal Portraits

Originally written 2/11/08

So this weekend I had the privilege of shooting Sarah's bridal portraits along with another photographer, Jeff. We are also both going to be shooting her wedding. It was so much fun! And, because I am super impatient and want to post pictures, I will give the blogging world two! However, I don't want to reveal any details about her gorgeous dress and accessories, so here are the only two pictures that don't show any of that! haha...



For the rest of the pictures you will have to wait until after the wedding!! It is in two weeks and I am so excited!

In other news, I started feeling not-so-hot on Friday afternoon. Saturday I was feeling even worse, then Sunday was terrible!! I think I had a mild version of the flu... it has been going around at Texas Technology Store. Today I still was puny and laid in bed all day, but I felt a bit better. I think that I am going to try to work at TTS tomorrow. I haven't ran a fever in awhile, so I think that I should be fine. I have cabin fever so bad! It is not my personality to be confined to the house for pretty much 4 days. Oh well. Zane has been wonderful at getting me good things like ice cream and cough drops, and that part has been nice.

AND - Is anyone else excited for Valentine's Day!?

No comments:

Post a Comment