Friday, May 2, 2008

New Website!

Originally Written 1/8/08

So, the site is now officially up!! It isn't pretty at ALL yet, but you get the general idea from it. You can go check it out at www.photomomentintime.com . There is a complete pricing list available, but if there is something that a customer wants pictured that doesn't neccesarily fit that list, I am open to making a package/plan that works!

One package that isn't on there yet that I know that I will for sure do:

Maternity photos, and sessions when the baby is 3 weeks, 9 weeks, 6 months, and one year for five total sessions. Maternity photos alone are $100, and I will do this package for $250 for a 1 1/2 photo shoot each time, 3 outfit changes, and a free 8x10 of each shoot. For $450 I will also include a CD of all of the pictures that I take at each shoot... so five total CD's!

Be sure to check back for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment