Monday, February 2, 2009

Abilene...

Sorry long lost blog readers for the lapse in my posting! I have been in Abilene for the past week! Zane and I went down to watch my little sister's basketball game last Friday, then I stayed to go to a meeting for the bridal fair in Abilene! The meeting was on Tuesday, and I got a booth for the fair that will be on February 22!

Also, I have a shoot tomorrow with two other photographers in town to get some new ideas for locations, as well as some updated pictures of eachother! I think that I am going to make Zane come along for part of the day, as we haven't had pictures made in almost 3 years!

Check back to see the pictures that we come up with!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. Sorry I have not emailed. i have been super busy. But I do want to say in touch. How are things? Any updates?

    ReplyDelete