Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daniel and Laken's Wedding!

Daniel and Laken are married! The wedding was absolutely beautiful! I had the hardest time choosing pictures to upload! Here are my faves:

Daniel's dad's shirt for his tux was too small, so Daniel's mom was trying to help him button it anyways.... They eventually got a replacement shirt!


I LOVED this idea... Daniel and Laken have only 3 grandparents that haven't passed away, and they wanted to honor the 5 that have gone on. So, they had 5 candles with ribbons on them with their grandparents wedding rings on them! I thought that it was so sweet.






Laken had herself, and all girls in the wedding party wear pink converse shoes for the wedding!









Congrats, Daniel and Laken!

Hopefully I can keep up with blogging and getting pictures out... I have another photo shoot today of a Texas Tech December Graduate!

And... is anyone else excited for the game on Saturday?!

No comments:

Post a Comment