Friday, June 27, 2008

Facebook

So, this evening, I have spent quite a bit of time updating my Facebook page to have slideshows on it of several past photography clients. These include Ed and Sarah, Lisa, Tara, and Drew. Like I said before, I really want to add some of my last bridal shoot, Shandie, but I will have to wait for the wedding! 

If you have a Facebook page, you should find me and add me as a friend, and join A Moment in Time Photography's group! If you would like to add me as a friend, include in the message that you are a photo fan! I usually reject people that I don't know unless there is a note to go along with the friend request. 

Also, I promised a summer contest... but haven't had the time or energy to announce it yet! Keep checking to find out what it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment